Aqua base injection Diclofenac available in pcd pharma franchise
Composition: Diclofenac (75mg) aqua base
Diclofenac: Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain and inflammatory disease.
Mode of Action :-
Diclofenac: Diclofenac has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. It is a potent inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis in vitro.
Indications and usage:-
- It is used for the short treatment of pain in adults.
- It usually used before and after medical procedure or after surgery.
- It helps to decrease swelling, pain or fever.
- Pain at the injection site
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dizziness may occur
- Increase blood pressure
- Serious side effect may including: swelling of the ankles, weight gain, kidney problems.