Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30 mg Levosalbutamol 1.0 mg Guaiphenesin 50mg Cough Syrup in best pharma pcd franchise Chandigarh base
Composition :Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30 mg + Levosalbutamol 1.0 mg + Guaiphenesin 50mg
Ambroxol: It is used to treat in respiratory diseases associated with viscid or excessive mucus.
Terbutaline: It is a bronchodilator used to treat asthma.
Guaiphenesin : It is medicine used to try to help cough out phlegm from the airways.
Menthol:- It is a crystalline alcohol ,used as a flavouring and analgesics
Mode Of Action :-
Ambroxol: The breakdown of acid mucopolysaccharide fibers makes the sputum thinner and less viscous and therefore more easily removed by coughing.
Terbutaline: It is a selective b2 receptor agonist that produces relaxation of smooth muscle found in bronchial, vascular, and uterine tissues.
Guaifenesin: It is thought to act as expectorant by increasing the volume and reducing the viscosity of secretions in the trachea and bronchi. It has been said to aid in the flow of respiratory tract secretions , allowing ciliary movement to carry the loosened secretions upward the pharynx
Menthol: The central actions and mechanism of menthol remain unclear. Menthol induce inward and outward currents in a dose dependent manner.
Indications and usage:-
- It is used to ease the condition of shortness of breath.
- It is used in the persistent cough
- Inflammation of the airways of the lungs
- Acute exacerbations of bronchitis
- It used to treat wheezing and shortness of breath from lung problem
- Chronic obstructive disease
- It is used to treat cough and congestion caused by common cold, bronchitis and other breathing illness
- Used in minor aches and pains of the muscles
Ambroxol: Common side effect:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Gastrointestinal side effects
- Allergic reaction
- Burning on the application site